Old 01-05-2003, 01:08 AM
Rick McGreal

Default Vandalism

"Adrian Jones" wrote in
:

A couple of years ago I snapped a branch on an azalea, it was still
attached a bit. So I wrapped masking tape around it and propped it up
with a stick to hold it all together. Now it's as good as new.

This is a complete tear....One piece is on the floor....
But I have clipped it just below the beginning of the tear...

The good news is that its right over a nodule....SO I should get some
growth from that to cover it a little

Now.....If only I could get the plants that were in that Tom Cruise film...
Minority report....
I could cut down garden Vandalism in no time! B-)