Old 01-05-2003, 01:20 AM
Rick McGreal

Default Vandalism/plants that eat stuff

"Stuart Forbes" wrote in
:

Now.....If only I could get the plants that were in that Tom Cruise
film... Minority report....

Some of those were real!

*Shock horror!*

At least some in the greenhouse, not the big vine outside.

Dang.....
What about the ones that sprayed him and knocked him out?
PLEASE tell me they are real!!! B-)

They're carnivorous, called sarracenias (North American Pitcher Plants),
but sadly only eat insects, slugs and in some cases, frogs. Some grow
really well outdoors in the UK, I've got a garden full of them.

I have 6 Insectivores.....
One is every room.....
We have a big problem with corn flies around here and these wonderful
plants can help tremendusly....
And they also help scare the pant of little kids!
MUHAHAHA!!!!! B-)