Old 01-05-2003, 01:44 AM
Brian Corll

Default [IBC] Local Bonsai nurseries

I met a guy some years back in Myrtle Beach who was from Wilmington, NC and
had a nursery called Moyogi Bonsai. I don't know if he's still in business -
worth a look.

"asmith7" wrote in message
Hi, I live in North Carolina on the coast in Morehead City. I was

wondering if anyone knows of any nearby bonsai nurseries or clubs. I have
checked the phone book but cannot find anything involving bonsai
specifically. The local nurseries carry some good bonsai material, but no
one around here (that I can find) specializes in it. Does anyone know where
I could go, besides the internet, to get all my bonsai supplies? Thanks a
lot!

****

****

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++