Old 01-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Bart Bailey

Default Vandalism/plants that eat stuff

On Thu, 1 May 2003 01:26:04 +0100, "Stuart Forbes"
wrote:

Dang.....
What about the ones that sprayed him and knocked him out?
PLEASE tell me they are real!!! B-)

Not yet, but I have faith in new techniques of genetic engineering.

I have 6 Insectivores.....
One is every room.....
We have a big problem with corn flies around here and these wonderful
plants can help tremendusly....
And they also help scare the pant of little kids!
MUHAHAHA!!!!! B-)

Aren't they just the most fun plant around? I like nothing better on a hot
sunny afternoon than to sit by a mass of sarracenias and cobra lillies and
watch them catch flies, wasps, and everything else that falls for their
lures.

But then again, people say I'm strange.

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland

Is that as much fun as sitting out on the back porch on a warm summer
evening, sipping a cool one, and watching the bug zapper in action? ;-)

Bart