Old 14-02-2003, 05:56 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default How hard is it to grow wheatgrass?

will wrote:
It's great stuff, and my lizards love it. It has more nutrients then any
other plant or vegtable that I could feed them

It's trivial to grow it, we do it when it's warm outside for the cats. They
love eating it and it's good for them. We've used wheat seeds bought at
the Natural Gardener, but I've also used "cooking" winter wheat bought
at CM.
Use small pots and cover them with plastic wrap after planting until
they sprout. It helps keep the moisture in and the birds out.

--
Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv