Old 14-02-2003, 08:03 PM
animaux

Default How hard is it to grow wheatgrass?

I use wheatgrass seeds to feed my parrot. I don't sprout them as much as I
"germinate" them and she then eats them like that. I buy the organic seeds at
Whole Food's Market. If you go to the one on Lamar and Sixth, they are to the
far right as soon as you walk in by the produce section. They also have other
seeds on that rack. My bird also loves radish "sprouts."

They are very easy to grow indoors on a sunny window.

On Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:25:44 -0600 (CST), (will) wrote:

Hello.
At petco and pet places like that, they have small little containers
with wheatgrass growing in them.

I was wondering whether or not it's hard to grow wheatgrass, if I should
put the pot ouside or leave it in the house, and whether or not you guys
know of any place where I could pick up seeds for wheatgrass.

It's great stuff, and my lizards love it. It has more nutrients then any
other plant or vegtable that I could feed them

Ok. Thanks for the help.

=will=