Old 01-05-2003, 10:44 AM
Jim

Default Why my Pink Dogwood Tree is Dying?

I just purchased a Pink flowering dogwood for our
yard from a nursery. They made a point of saying
to be very careful of overwatering the tree. They
said to water only once a week if we didn't get an
inch of rain.

Good Luck,
Jim

Requester wrote in message
i dont understand. its in part shade during the
day and sun towards the evening. it gets watered
regularly since we bought it about a month ago.
it was doing fine blooming new leaves and a few
flowers and now the leaves are dying. i dont get
it. why??
how can i save this tree before its too late?

I definitely can't live without rice!