Old 25-02-2003, 07:01 PM
animaux

Default Is something like this useful?

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:42:18 -0600, J Kolenovsky wrote:

I have done the same and didn't get responses. Even left voice mails
couple of times. More important things to do than follow up on seeds. I
leave the ball in their court. Regardless of if they requested or if I
just volunteered to send the seeds, that was good enough for me and I
leave it at that. Hopefully they'l plant the seeds. National Home
Gardening has a seed swap column in it. On those instances that people
requested particlar ones, I'd send them. Reply ratio was about 50%. I
think thats just how it goes. Email is in
the same category.

I have much more decorum than to accept something and not let the person who
sent them know I received, whatever it is. I'm not looking for thanks, just to
be told if they received. I suppose most people are far to blase to send notes
of receipt these days. Sad, really.