Old 01-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Mike

Default Irresponsible cat owners.

In article , K
writes

"Mike" wrote in message
: In article , Little Badger
: writes
: No I am not blind but when we were in the Midlands we did the Puppy
: Walking Scheme for the Guide Dogs for the Blind. All of those dogs were
: trained when and where to go, and we continued with our dogs afterwards.
:
From Mike's signature you will see he is an ex sailor of something and can't
forget it and won't let anyone else do so either. From that you will deduce
that he loves to be in control, be it of dogs, conversations in ng, etc.
What get's up his hornpipe is that some people and cats have minds and views
of their own.

: Someone has come on here and explained that cats can be trained, why the
: hell can't cat owners be considerate and train their vermin to stay out
: of neighbour's gardens?

They do. I thought it was cats we were talking about.
:
: In general they take the easy path out 'Not in my Back Garden' and the
: postings in this newsgroup prove it.
:
: BTW, I did not start this thread, but of course have to have my say
: against the things :-((
: --------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
: Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th -
June 2nd
: British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
: Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
: R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more

:-))

Feel better now?

:-))

Mike
Om Shanti

BTW what do you make of

National Service (RAF) Association Reunion Scarborough Nov 7th - 10th

That I am ex RAF as well?

Wrong :-((

Have a nice day :-))

I don't have an attitude problem, you have a perception problem