Old 01-05-2003, 02:56 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Is using peroxide BS?

jhultman wrote:

Co-worker was asking me how my back felt after last weekends
marathon double dig session. Then proceeded to tell me he read
that one could obtain forty percent peroxide in gallon quantities
from a beauty supply shop.

True so far, but it's usually sold in cases of smaller bottles
because it goes bad so quickly.

Dilute that down to eight percent and
condition the soil. Said plants will grow faster, healthier etc. etc.

have cow-orker test it in their garden. Sounds like UTTER BS to
me.

But was wondering if this is snake oil or not.

I hear slithering

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both