Old 01-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Pat Brothers

Default Pruning Apple Trees

Best to prune fruit trees in February when they are dormant but getting
ready to bud out. Check the paper around that time. There is usually a
pruning workshop at the JC Raulston Arboretum. I think I know someone at
work who might be a good source of info. I will ask him. Bug me. I
forget things easily.

Stephen Schmidt II wrote:

Hello,

I have 2 apple trees that are in need of pruning and I'm not sure where to
start. Does anyone know anybody that prunes fruit trees profesionally?

I have done alot of research on the subject but I am just not confident
that I will be able to give it what it needs.

Thanks,

Stephen

--
Pat Brothers