Old 01-05-2003, 05:44 PM
mgeost

Default free seeds, and a tomato question

Well, since no one's spoken up, I'd be much obliged to have the sweet
pea seeds. Drop me a line for further info and your postage costs will
be reimbursed.

Many thanks

wrote in message ...
I no longer have any use for these seeds in case anyone else wants them:

sweet pea winter flowering mix
Mexican coriander
orange pixie hybrid tomato
giant pink belgium tomato
lemon basil
cinnamon basil
tarragon (Artemisia Redowski)
lavender

Only the sweet pea packet has never been opened. I assume all the seeds
are still viable, but hey, they're free, so there's no concern about
getting screwed.

As for the tomato question, just wondering if anyone knows of a seed
company where I can get yellow (or any non-red) plum tomato. Actually, any
tomato suitable for a sauce would work, so long as it's not red. The
birds seem to attack any red fruit that I grow.