Old 01-05-2003, 05:45 PM
Cricket

Default How to remove rust from garden tools?

I like to use a box of sand mixed with a little vegetable oil kept in the
corner of my shed. I take the head of the tool and push it into the sand a
few times till the tool is clean and a little oily.

--
Please see our website of gardening products at
http://www.southernexposure.com

Peace

Cricket
"Elizabeth" wrote in message
news
Hi,

Does anyone know how to remove a coating of rust from garden tools? I
don't
think they are totally ruined and would like to clean them, if possible.

BTW, there sure is a lot of spam on this newsgroup now. Wish there was

some
way to remove/prevent it.

Thanks,
Elizabeth