Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Elizabeth

Default Custom Made Trellis / Yard Swing Hanger

Hi George,

How about a photo?

Elizabeth

"George" wrote in message
Hello all,

I am a very handy wood worker that could assist in design and then build

you
the trellis / yard swing hanger, etc of your dreams. Have you ever looked
for that perfect arched entry to your garden and have yet to find it?

Have
you ever thought of that perfect addition to your garden, IE: Trellised

yard
bench, 6'x10' arched trellis, etc.? Well let me help!

We have looked high and low for a trellis / yard swing to compliment our
yard / garden area. Well to make a long story short, we found several

that
would work,however thay were terribly expensive. With that said, we took
the best of the designs out there, tweaked slightly and have come up with

wonderful piece.

If this is appealing to you give me a call 872-1238 or 368-5720.

Thanks for your time!

George