Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Tom Gauldin

Default Custom Made Trellis / Yard Swing Hanger

I don't know the site maintainers, but I'd appreciate it if you'd update
them for me,

--

Tom Gauldin, Las Vegas NV
NEW EMAIL

"Brent Harsh" wrote in message
Tom Gauldin wrote:
George, if you are looking for other things to build and market,

consider my
design for the Jake's Chair. The plans and description are absolutely

free
to anyone, and the only requirement is that if you build and sell it,

that
you "identify" it as a Jake's Chair. This is one of many sites offering

the
free plans.
http://www.internetwoodworking.com/w5/chair.html
--

Tom Gauldin, Las Vegas NV
NEW EMAIL
NEW PHONE (702) 263-8804 voice/fax

Hey Tom,

The chair looks nice, and although I haven't read rec.ww in years, I now
remember that you posted there as well as on the triangle groups. Neat.

I noticed that at the bottom of the w5 page that the site maintainers

still
have your old address and e-mail with a note that says "I have been told
that this email address is no longer working." So you might want to send
them your new info...

Regards,
--
Brent Harsh - KD4PBO