Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Baine Carruthers

Default Favorite perennial vines?

Might as well be called perennial. My wife loves them. I of course
recognize them as the noxious weed they are!

Note on annuals. Last year we planted cardinal vine. It was covered in red
flowers and the hummers really took to it. I have pics I could post on a
website if anyone is interested.

--
Baine

"Emily" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Sorry, I guess morning glories aren't perennial, but they are so easy to
grow - I just put the big seeds directly in the ground in the spring,

water
'em in, and they all sprout and grow quickly!

Emily

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Any thoughts? Don't particularly care for clematis but would like

something
that has bright flowers that can be seen from a distance. Evergreen is a
plus. Anyone know trumpet vine or Confederate jasmine? What conditions

do
they like?

Thanks,
Elizabeth