Old 01-05-2003, 06:25 PM
kevin kevin is offline
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx

The easiest way (IMO - and I am biased) is to go to www.GardenBanter.co.uk , go to uk.rec.gardening, compose your message, attach your picture (just like you would in an email), and the software will do the rest. When the message hits the newsgroup it will automatically post a link back to the photo.

Now, I've only finished testing this today (I've been meaning to finish this bit off for a while - thanks for the motivation!) so if the first person to use it keeps their fingers crossed when they hit the submit button I would appreciate it.

Kevin