Old 01-05-2003, 02:32 AM
shannie

Default OT..posting pics?

Im sorry to post off topic, but some weeks ago someone posted sites where it
would be possible to put pics so that links could be referred to. I wonder
if they could be posted again please, I saved them, but can't find them now.

Many Thanks
Shan

Old 01-05-2003, 02:57 PM
Simon Avery

"shannie" wrote:

Hello shannie

s Im sorry to post off topic, but some weeks ago someone
s posted sites where it would be possible to put pics so that
s links could be referred to. I wonder if they could be posted
s again please, I saved them, but can't find them now.

http://www.fotopic.net/ is one of the best ones.

Old 01-05-2003, 05:48 PM
jim

On Thu, 1 May 2003 02:23:43 +0100, "shannie"
wrote:

Im sorry to post off topic, but some weeks ago someone posted sites where it
would be possible to put pics so that links could be referred to. I wonder
if they could be posted again please, I saved them, but can't find them now.

Many Thanks
Shan

click "View Thread" for "How do I Post an Image" from the link below.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ho...ec.garde ning

regards

jim

Old 01-05-2003, 06:25 PM
Hobby Gardener

Location: Harrow, Middx

The easiest way (IMO - and I am biased) is to go to www.GardenBanter.co.uk , go to uk.rec.gardening, compose your message, attach your picture (just like you would in an email), and the software will do the rest. When the message hits the newsgroup it will automatically post a link back to the photo.

Now, I've only finished testing this today (I've been meaning to finish this bit off for a while - thanks for the motivation!) so if the first person to use it keeps their fingers crossed when they hit the submit button I would appreciate it.

Kevin
Old 01-05-2003, 09:08 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

In message e08a8f37bcf7a2b81a6da8f3cacc35a8@TeraNews, kevinmiddleton
writes
The easiest way (IMO - and I am biased) is to go to
www.GardenBanter.co.uk , go to uk.rec.gardening, compose your message,
attach your picture (just like you would in an email), and the software
will do the rest.

You might want to look into your newsfeed(s), a post from me into the
'Hardening off' thread made yesterday still isn't on your web pages.

And is it really correct to list unregistered posters who don't post via
your site as guests?
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: