Old 01-05-2003, 07:44 PM
Robert Weeks

Default Lawn sprayers for Toro

The Toro 5Xi garden tractor is not a 3-pt hitch- that's the problem. I'm
looking for some type of 'utility deck' (maybe?) that can be attached to the
rear of 5Xi tractor that an ATV style sprayer possibly could be mounted on.
Sears has a 'utility deck' for their Craftsman lawn tractors although
unfortunately it does not appear to be compatible with Toro.

wrote in message
"Robert Weeks" wrote:
Can you be a little more specific with me? I checked the web on Northern
Tools/Equipment, and did not find any kind of 'rear tractor mount' that
a sprayer can be attached to. Any idea how it 'attaches' to the

tractor?
I'm trying to avoid 'towing' the sprayer.

Thanks Bob

Is it a three point tractor,or a lawn tractor?

You may need to do a little fabricating. Look at the universal
ATV sprayers. Here's a pic to give you an idea.

http://www.evenspray.com/

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/