Old 01-05-2003, 07:56 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Florida Home

You're right to think twice about growing around the pool. There are
benefits, such as higher night time temps when it gets overly cool, as it
did this past winter. But - my husband just finished cleaning the patio
again. Watering, fertilizing, dead blooms, a falling leaf now and again
make for a mess. I've tried to transfer all but the Vandas and Phals out to
the new area (the Vandas make very little mess, and love their spot, and the
Phals need the cover of the patio roof). Unfortunately, though, what
started out to be an alternative orchid space is fast becoming "additional"
space. It's a sickness.................

Diana