Old 01-05-2003, 10:44 PM
Don S.

Default Funky Fungus

Hi. I got a couple loads of the free storm debris mulch in Cary earlier this
year. This week, I was out of town for a couple of days. When I returned on
Wednesday evening, I saw a couple of patches in the mulch. From a distance, I
thought the dog had barfed in the area. Upon closer inspection, I noticed a
pale yellowish fungus. I turned it over, and it was bright yellow on the
bottom. It has now appeared in a couple of other spots. Any suggestions on
what to do to remove it, and prevent it from reappearing ?

Thanx....don