Old 01-05-2003, 11:56 PM
montana

Default Opinions Please: Forsythias & Burning Bushes

In article ,
(Nate Everden) wrote:

Thanks for the ideas! I really like the idea of putting something
that blooms mid season in front. As I said before, I am very new to
this stuff. When you say "spirea" do you mean this:
http://springhillnursery.com/product.asp?pn=09829

Our spirea looks more like this in color

http://www.veseys.com/store.cfm?product=2247

Ours is actually a little more red wine colored and I'm thinking it's
around 3-4' tall, although I've never measured it. Different varieties
are available with a wealth of colors and sizes.

Ask your neighbors about this bush. In our neighborhood, many people
have them & can either split them or give you one.