Old 01-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Victoria Clare

Default Vandalism

Rick McGreal wrote in news:Xns936EEE440215Ccabbageboy@
130.133.1.4:

Victoria Clare wrote in
. 240.6:

I don't have any man-eating plants, but I do have a pyracantha and a
couple of berberis, which are more people-shredders...

HAHAHA!!!!!

I understand they take OK from cuttings, and I may be able to rootle
out some rooted bits (using thick gloves!). Let me know if you want
some.

Erm.......B-D

B-D? Better Doughnuts?

Holly seedlings too: I am beset with them!

*Ponders*
I like Holly anyway.....
Would you be willing to post it out if I send you something to cover the
postage?
(Would I be OK planting it now?)

They are pretty tough: I don't rate your chances of killing 'em off!
Should be fine if you keep them damp for a bit and I post them in a bit of
soil.

I did mow/snip off a whole bunch the other week that had come up in the
lawn and grass paths though, so let me have a rummage tomorrow and see what
is left and how big they are.

I'll email you.

Victoria