Old 01-05-2003, 11:56 PM
Rick McGreal

Default Vandalism

(Jim W) wrote in
news:1fub00o.1i6j4l219ffle0N%00senetnospam@macunli mited.net:

Good point, although I guess you are on a private garden, so fairly
easy to get hold of the land owner if someone did get grease on them.

Yup B-(
I suppose I could say 'They were like that when I moved in!'
*Shrug*
Maybe not B-)

Are you seriously saying you cannot afford a few thorny rose cuttings
or similar?

The biggest (And more relevent) is that we would need something NOW....Not
in 3 years time.....
To get some kind of barrier to act as a deterent/privicy is gonna cost....A
LOT more than we can afford at the mo...

And to be honest with the money we do have garden thing sare poretty much
WAY down the list....
In fact about 90% of my plants are cuttings from others...
Or an odd few seeds from packets....
(I got 8 packs of seeds from my local garden center as they were ripped and
so couldn't be sold normally)