Old 02-05-2003, 01:08 AM
montana

Default Opinions Please: Forsythias & Burning Bushes

In article ,
"Nate Everden" wrote:

Ok, now my next problem. I am going to check the local nuresies, but I
think I may not be able to find the type of spirea I want.

Can anyone recommend a couple good online nurseries that would have a lot of
different types of spireas?

Thanks,

Nate

Your nurseries will be able to special order for you and also may be
able to guide you in the right direction for finding plants that will
really be successful in your area.

I really like talking to my neighbors about gardening because some of
them are really masters. They have the experience I lack, they love
educating me and they are completely familiar with the area.