Old 02-05-2003, 04:44 PM
K Barrett

Default Need brand names of chemicals

Ditto. Your post reminded me that there were some equitants in my collection
that had the hard brown scale that I needed to complete the 3rd round of
treatment on. So Thanks! I got out and sprayed with the Orthenex canned
spray (Mostly for the oil) However I'll follow up with a 4th treatment
(since I let it go 2 weeks too long) of Malathion. I'm probably the only
person on earth who doesn't find the smell disagreeable. Luckily I found the
soft white scale on a different plant (catt) so I was able to spray that one
too. Thanks for the reminder.

K Barrett

"Ray @ First Rays Orchids" wrote in message
I'd go with Orthenex or Isotox, if you cannot get Orthene WP or Enstar II

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com

"DVardner" wrote in message
OK I am totally lost. I know it is scale, but far more than I can remove

by
hand on some plants. Any sugggestions, besides ultrafine that I can

spray
on? I
really only have access to local Home Depot type stores. Hate to throw

away
some really nice Catts.

Diane