Old 02-05-2003, 06:32 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default Irresponsible cat owners.

"David" wrote in message
I have cats because I like them, they have minds of their own whereas

dogs
are just being subordinate to their leader as they would be in their

pack,
if you want to call that friendship, fine.

I think you're confusing "minds of their own" with instinctive behaviour
Bob, its a bit of wishful thinking on the part of pet owners
--

Well of course, all animals including us have some instinctive behaviour,
but not all is instinctive, or pre-programmed behaviour or animals would not

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.