Old 02-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Stuart Forbes

Default Vandalism/plants that eat stuff

That's an excellent display of the countervailing actions of nature,
however,
I'd like to see it's charred ass gnaw a freedom hole in a 5600 volt
electrode grid ;-)

You'd have enjoyed the time a wasp, in trying to bite its way out, made a
hole just big enough for its head, and then got its head stuck in the hole.
There was this little wasp face sticking out the side of my plant, and it
was going nowhere fast! Its the only time I've ever let a wasp get within a
few inches of my face for any length of time. I decided to be merciful, and
end it swiftly for it, though.

You also get the fun of listening to their buzzing getting quieter and
quieter until they die. They start off really aggressive, with the trap
twitching like crazy, but slowly but surely, they start to tire...

Go on, get yourself a Sarracenia, nature's way of giving insects a slow,
painful death!

Regards,

Stuart Forbes
Edinburgh, Scotland