Old 03-05-2003, 01:56 AM
Hussein M.

Default Slug and snail solution.

On Fri, 2 May 2003 23:03:03 +0100, "Sue & Bob Hobden"
wrote:

snip

Ones
with blue slug pellets were disappointing, others were fab. Tried it again
last year, same result. In a veg patch you can just criss-cross the

barrier
pellets so it actually even looks nice (if you've got an arty veg patch!).

Guttering suggesting is fab - several people have had the same idea over

the
years.

Again, neither of these suggestions will do anything to stop the soil
dwelling slugs, those little black ones that eat all our spuds underground.

I think for that you have to invest in nematodes.

Hussein
Grow a little garden

spam block - for real addy, reverse letters of second level domain.