Old 03-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Don't get lost in the spam, was [IBC] Hi

Careful about that, Jim! You'll wind up getting your bonsai
magazines priced out of
existence with killer postal rate hikes! We're caught between

a rock and a hard
place already.
Alan Walker
BCI President

Jim Lewis wrote:
SNIP
HOWEVER, do you get as angry about the junk mail that comes

into
your regular (postal) mailbox every day? THESE actually cost

you
money. Spam is just annoying. The junk mail you get every day
is the reason the Postal Service keeps asking for postal rate
increases. THEY are required to deliver it. Delivery costs
money. You need to point some of your anti-spam angst to the
Postal Service and get them to raise the rates for postal spam,
and NOT for the birthday cards and letters that we send.
Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++