Old 03-05-2003, 02:20 AM
Priscilla McCullough

Default Water Iris? Jerri?

You got to take some pictures and show us!!!!
I can put them on a website for you.
All you got to do is mail them to me. :-)
Priss
"Jerrispond" wrote in message
Hey Jerri...is it you that has a zillion iris in you VF? I can't remember
who, but I think was you...If so...of if not...What kind of iris are

they?
Are these regular old Iris bulbs or something special?

That is me ok....and they all are in bloom right now....It is
spectacular....close to 200 blooms I would guess maybe more....Most of

them are
yellow flag iris. I have beards, siberian, and La. in the dirt around the
yard. In the ponds veggie filter is flags...in lava rock, in milk
crates....they are my only filter Jerri