Old 03-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Robert Seele

Default [IBC] Don't get lost in the spam, was [IBC] Hi

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 07:52 PM, oldehippie wrote:

So what can you do? Well I open almost everything. If I get a postage
paid envelope I simply tear the junk up, place it in the envelope and
drop
it in the mailbox. When they see they have paid twice for the junk
mail
sent to me I seldom find another item from them in my mailbox. YMMV

Olde Hippie

I had a loan company that didn't get the message even after I returned
their junk mail several times.
Next I cut 4 pieces of sheet metal, different gauges each, and enclosed
a letter to the effects that ;
1. I was now selling sheet metal.
2. Quantity limited.
3. If they wanted prices, send another self addressed, stamped envelope.
4. If they wanted larger samples, send larger self addressed, stamped
envelope.

It cost them over $3.00 to get that letter. Never received any more
junk mail from them.

Bob Seele
Nicely outside of Chicago

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++