Old 03-05-2003, 03:33 AM
Nuttshaw

Default Phalaenopsis Newbie

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!
Oh Ray! I'm sure this little cycle you described will indeed happen. I've
done it with miniature roses for about 2 yrs now. I've finally figured them
out.
As for orchids...I've only just begun. I've been reading a book, Growing
Orchids by Brian & Wilma Rittershausen. I've had this book longer than the
orchid. I was trying to figure out which would be an easy beginners orchid
when my husband showed up with the Phalaenopsis...I believe it is a Little
Skipper Zuma Nova. I find myself sitting and staring at it a lot. I can't
believe how beautiful it is! Here's hoping we can live a long happy life
together....or at least get it to bloom once more. =)

Sarah