Old 03-05-2003, 07:44 AM
Paul Reynolds

Default Newbie loking for dry insecticide applicator

WOW, there they are!
I've been looking at rose pictures all day and didn't find these. I knew,
intellectually, but now I can see the difference in single and semi double
or double blooms.
I'm learning a lot, fast. Maybe this old retired Mech. Engineer turned
Custom Knifemaker has found something new to get into. :-)
Thank you all for the help and info, I'll just sit back and read/learn for a
while and if I have a question, I sure know where to ask. :-)

Paul n Bev

"Shiva" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 May 2003 20:57:44 -0400, "Paul Reynolds"
wrote:

OOPS!!!
forgot link to flower;
http://home.mindspring.com/~pb.reynolds/_wsn/page3.html