Old 03-05-2003, 04:32 PM
Wilson Lamb

Default Manure

Drive down road.
Look for animals.
Turn in.
Offer to clean barn.
Cancel gym membership.
Wilson

"Nonya" wrote in message
Hey all,

Anyone know (and I'm sure this has been asked a hundred times, so I
appologize up front) where I can get free/cheap manure? I live in the
Hillsborough area, off of 70 and St. Mary's Rd.

I have a great pile of composting leaf material, but need some nutrients

throw in.

P.S. I have a neighbor who is into organic foods and she has seen me
fertilizing my stuff with comercial fertilizer . I explained to her that

it
is basically like giving the plants vitamins, and that there should be no
cause for concern when using it. Am I correct?

Thanks,
Scott