Old 03-05-2003, 05:20 PM
DaBear

Default Toad question

Female toads are usually quite a bit larger than the males, and do not
croak. They do make a squeaking noise though.
Could be your big guy is really a big girl.........

Bear

"jammer" j@mmer wrote in message
I looked it up but it is getting late and I can't find the answer.

I was observing my new toad pond tonight

One very large toad either had laryngitis, or just made a very VERY
low sound while still pushing his throat out and being aggressive. The
temp dropped from 88 to 64 after a storm. (If that makes any
difference) Have you ever seen a big guy walk the walk but merely
whisper the talk?