Old 03-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Unique Too

Default Great-Grandma's Rose has buds

These two pages give names to parts of roses you never knew existed:

http://members.aol.com/mmmavocad3/RoseAnat1.html
http://members.aol.com/mmmavocad3/RoseAnat2.html

Julie

Huskies4all writes:

Looks like the bud on the far left might be starting to show just a bit
of color between the (I think I'm looking at the right thing) sepals. At
least, what I assume are sepals. I am not yet sure of the parts of the
flower.

Gosh, this has turned into a real project. I really like your page on
the rose you want to identify. I am not sure of all the technical terms
that go along with mine, though. Maybe I'll try to put up a real webpage
instead of my yahoo album and that will be easier to deal with.