Old 04-05-2003, 02:56 AM
Die Spammer !!!

Default Why won't my mower stay running!?!?!?!

"Brigitte J." wrote:

I finally got my mowers running. They both run great for about 10 minutes,
then they both cut out on me. This is driving me mad!!....Two mowers doing
exactly the same thing. I've changed the oil and put fresh gas in both.
They start right up and run great but that doesn't last long. Ten minutes
into the mowing and their dead. What am I missing?

Any help/advice is appreciated.

Thanks,
Brigitte

Air filter is clean?

Does the engine slowely shut by it's self down after 10 minutes especialy when
cutting grass?

Does it smoke?

How much horse power does the mower have?

How tall is the grass you are cutting ?

How old is the spark plug?