Old 04-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Shiva

Default Newbie loking for dry insecticide applicator

Paul Reynolds wrote:

WOW, there they are!

I thought this might be your rose. I see Nearly Wild everywhere, it is
apparently a tough rose. I like the look of it, for a single.

I've been looking at rose pictures all day and didn't find these. I knew,
intellectually, but now I can see the difference in single and semi
double or double blooms.

I can tell you like to learn about stuff. Me too.

I'm learning a lot, fast. Maybe this old retired Mech. Engineer turned
Custom Knifemaker has found something new to get into. :-)

I think maybe so! There are so many varieties, some with such neat
histories. There are people who are way beyond you and me, and have
learned a lot about the lineage of different roses.

For now, I am busy learning how to keep them alive and plant them so that
they look nice. I just learned the difference between "Contrast"
and "Clash" for example, and really, really need to get Lover's Lane out
of the same bed with Reine des Violettes. (I know, what was I thinking? No
clue!)

Thank you all for the help and info, I'll just sit back and read/learn
for a while and if I have a question, I sure know where to ask. :-)

Paul, you are more than welcome. There are so many people who read here
and post here and know so much more than I. And lots of new rosers, too.
You are a nice addition to the group, so I hope you keep sharing with us.

Paul n Bev

"Shiva" wrote in message
On Fri, 2 May 2003 20:57:44 -0400, "Paul Reynolds"
wrote:

OOPS!!!
forgot link to flower;
http://home.mindspring.com/~pb.reynolds/_wsn/page3.html