Old 04-05-2003, 10:32 PM
Annaid

Default Suggestions requested for problem area

Email sent

Thanks!

D~

"llama mama" wrote in message
. ..
"Annaid" wrote in
:

I live in a Zone 5a location in New Hampshire. I have an original
stone wall which lines the front of the yard. The stone wall is
located about 3-4 feet off of the road.

come on over & get some daylillies. i need to thin mine & they'll do
fine along your wall... plus they're *free* & the kids can play with the
llamas oh, i have some daffodils to spare too...
email me & i'll give you my number. we're home most of the time.
lee
--
It is paradoxical that many educators and parents still differentiate
between a time for learning and a time for play without seeing the vital