Old 04-05-2003, 10:56 PM
Roger Van Loon

Default Contacting the RHS (Royal Horticultural Society)

Natalie wrote:

"Roger Van Loon" wrote in message

I've been a member of the RHS for some 25 years.
Now, I wanted to ask them for some info on a specific plant. It says
on their website,
http://212.78.71.150/services/(xbo3po55pjtfboiakpff4dfd)/index.aspx

""RHS members enjoy:
(snip)
FREE gardening advice, by phone, letter, E-mail, or face to face.
""

Now, I did search their website, which takes some time (there are
pages about news, about themselves, about events - gardens - plants -
advice - research - education - publications - libraries - joining -
shopping - etc. etc.)
But I could not find any way to contact them by E-mail.
Am I stupid or are they?

Regards,
Roger.

Roger here is the link to their email pages:
http://www.rhs.org.uk/about/contact.asp
You get there from the home page - at the top is says email - search - help.
HTH

Natalie

Oops! Thanks, Nathalie.
So it seems I'm the stupid one.
However - I tried that button before (in OE ànd in Netscape) and it
didn't work then.
Must have been a glitch in my PC.
Now, when I use that button, I get 14 different options, none of them
seem to have anything to do with gardening/plant info.
I think I will try the Members' Advisory Service, comes closest to it:

Thanks again,
Roger.

--
Walk tall, walk straight, and look the world right into the eye.

You're welcome to visit my gardening page:
http://users.pandora.be/roger.van.loon/gardenp.htm