Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Jody

Default pearling after water change

"James Ervin" wrote in message
Perhaps the liquid rock you have for water is effecting it in some
way. Wow. What is your gH and kH out of the tap? Mine are
0/0....too bad we can't mix our water sources.

James, a little off-topic from the plants, but if your water is that soft
you ought be keeping apistos as they love soft water and might spawn for
you. They are great fish for planted tanks. Can you tell I'm jealous?
Also, be careful adding CO2 with soft water, because with no buffering
capacity your pH might crash. Sorry if I'm telling you things you already
know.

Jody