Old 05-05-2003, 04:32 AM
Luke

Default Gerbera Seedlings

I ended up contacting the man I bought the seeds from and the problem is
either due to too much mositure or too little, i also need to treat them
with fongarid. Hopefully this helps

"Jane VR" wrote in message
Luke wrote:
Hi,

I have grown some gerberas from seeds and they are coming along nicely
(about 6months old now). All the seedlings have about 4 sets of leaves

on
them but some of these are starting to turn a purple/brown colour. Does
anyone know what might be causing this? I live in adelaide and have the
plants stored in part shade.

Thanks
Luke

Did it get cold suddenly? That's the only thing I can think of.

I'm a bit surprised they only have 4 leaves after 6 months. Did you pot
them up, feed them, etc?

Jane