Old 05-05-2003, 05:08 AM
Dennis Brown

Default Potted roses

Hey all,

We moved to Cary and I brought my roses with us. I had them in small gallon
pots over the winter thinking when we moved out of my mother-in-laws it
would be into a house. Jokes on me as we have leased a condo near 64/US1. I
have planted them into large pots to sit on our patio, problems a 1-
limited sun in morning and afternoon 2- how much water do they need being in
pots instead of the ground?

Any help with this would be great. I transplanted them using 3 parts potting
soil, 2 parts of the soil that came with them from our old house, and 1 part
cow manure 5-5-5. I did place drainage rocks in the bottom of the pots.

Thanks,
Dennis Brown