Old 05-05-2003, 01:32 PM
Phisherman

Default weedkiller, roundup, knockdown

Thanks, great tip. I'll head off to the farmer's coop and ask for
gly-4. (I don't know a safer way to get rid of all this poison ivy).

On Sun, 4 May 2003 21:44:10 -0400, "John D"
wrote:

I get Gly-4 at the coop. It has the same active ingredient as roundup. It
costs $85 for 2.5 gal. jug. I also use 2 oz per gallon.
"Cindy" wrote in message
m...
Best I have found, at a reasonable price is "Big and Tuff" at about
$35/gallon. 2 oz per gallon in a sprayer does the trick. Available at
Tractor Supply.
Killed blackberries, locust trees. and everything it came in contact

with.
It takes about a week to see the results, but once dead, it stays dead.

Cindy