Old 05-05-2003, 01:32 PM
N. Zitney

Default Has anyone

I have seen Israeli Koi that were greenish yellow and they called them
Ghost Koi. They were incredibly beautiful but way out of my budget at the
time, and would still be. We were in Philly on a ppond tour, and this guy
sold Israeli koi. They almost had a skeletal coloration pattern.
"Russ and Cathy" wrote in message
will go to that store sometime this week and check out the koi there for
myself.I will buy one if it is really green like that.
Cathy
"K30a" wrote in message

Having worked on a newspaper, the colour
might not be as presented. You'll have to see
him for yourself to see if he matches the picture.

k30a