Old 05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Kay Easton

Default New garden project ...

In article , al
writes

I'm hoping for some help/inspiration in creating a new garden. At the
moment we have a patio outside the house and a 15.5m x 8.5m garden below it.
At the far end is an asbestos garage that we're getting rid of. This will
leave a large, flat concreted area (2.4m x 4.3m) that I hope to put to use
rather than breaking up and removing.

We're replacing the broken (and soon to have a garage shaped gap!) back wall
with a fence with a gate in it. There's currently a very ugly straight
concrete path down the one side of the garden to the side of the garage. I
can't think of much to do with it other than remove it and make a new,
probably winding one. The garden slopes gently away from the house.

Have a look at
http://www.cherryjam.pwp.blueyonder....den/garden.htm

She's starting with a very similar 'blank canvas' - perhaps you could
exchange ideas?
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: