Old 05-05-2003, 10:56 PM

Default Zoysia Grass

Dave305 wrote:
Ross wrote:

Thank you for the reply, I ordered about 50 plugs here a few weeks ago
and planted them in a spot in my front yard were nothing has done very
well in the 5 years since we built this house. So this will give me an
idea how this grass grows and looks..

One thing, it would be nice to check with the people next door (if any).

The people next to me reseeded their lawn with it and now it is making
it's way into my yard and I am none to happy with it/them.

That's a very good point,Dave. Zoysia is very invasive,it's one of it's bad
points. Another bad point is it's real hard to kill,even with round-up.

Bad news if it's in you yard,uninvited..

--
God Bless America - http://members.aol.com/flyitproudly/flag.html

Go#40 Usenet Newsgroup Service