Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
Ken Shelton

Default Homelite HB100 leaf blower won't run

Reply below is good advice, for a quick compression test take plug out and
hold finger on spark plug hole ( be sure to turn ignition switch off or you
may get lit up :-)

Pull the rope and it should blow your finger off the hole.

Ken Shelton

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=8825968

"sjohnsen" wrote in message
My Homelite HB100 leaf blower won't run. It gets gas and the plug sparks
when removed and held to the motor. Not sure about the compression. It
does not seem to have a reed valve. My owners manual did not include a
parts list or diagram. If anybody knows of a good internet site or has

this
information as an attachment I would be very appreciatiave.
Thanks !
My leafs are un checked in TN.