Old 05-05-2003, 10:58 PM

Default Am I stuck with builder's Towel Bar?

"Eddie G" wrote:
I have a towel bar in my bathroom that was here when we bought the house.
I believe it is the builder's standard (the house is approx. 6 years
old). It is a plastic bar and the holders look to be ceramic squares.
They seem to be fused somehow to the wall. I really hate it and want to
replace it, but I am afraid that if I just pull with all my strength, I
will take half the wall down with me. Does anyone know an easy way to
get these standard towel bars off the wall without damaging the wall too
much? Is it as simple as pulling up and away, or are they permanently
glued on? The same goes for the toilet paper holders. Please help!

Michelle

Is it stuck on ceramic tile,Michelle?

--
50GB/Month(nntp/web)